Saturday, November 1, 2008

Marsa Alam, AIESEC Style


In honor of Ramadan being over about 30 AIESECers crammed on a bus to enjoy four days of seaside activities along the Red Sea. I dove, a few learned how, and most people snorkeled. This was my second trip to Marsa Alam and I could feel myself getting better at diving and getting even more tan.
Ha
Ha
A small snapshot of the bus ride to Marsa Alam. Nine hours later I was ready to kill everyone.

Our oh so lovely camp. Actually it lacked all the charm and grace of our first camp in Marsa Alam, but the nights were cooler so it was easier to sleep.

Dear Tom,
One day please let me take a picture of your when you are not posing.
Love,
Faye

PS Thank you Nour for the smile

Deep South Dive Camp bar area. Home to some fun parties and owned by a man who has taken Che as his personal idol. He even sort of looked like an overweight version of Che. Egyptians loves Che, but who doesn't?

All in all not a bad trip. Ignore the bus ride at it was an amazing trip.

No comments: