Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween

Halloween, who doesn't love that holiday? I was very lazy about my costume this year, lucky for me there is always the default of black spandex. So versatile!
This time I found some toy guns, some heavy eye makeup and pretended to be a spy!


Taking Chrissie, the flight attendant, hostage.

I was ready to attack the hoards of other Americans we ran into at the US Embassy party, which we did not get into because of a rude front door man. Instead we went, costumes and all, to El Mojito on top the Nile Hilton. Mojito is fast becoming the fall back place and I am thinking I need to branch out a little and explore more clubs, put that on the to-do list.

1 comment:

gale myles said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE HAS COMMENTED ABOUT HOW HOT YOU LOOK IN THIS PICTURE!