Friday, September 4, 2009

Two jobs are better than one

I also have another job, well internship. I am working with Tibesti as a marketing intern. The position is remote, obviously, as I am in Egypt and they are in America.

More information about Tibesti and the position. Tibesti functions similarly to Amazon, it is web site that hosts vendors. But, unlike Amazon Tibesti gives you part of the comission they make on products sold. Members can put up to 100 products on their profiles (for free) and anyone can then shop from your profile. For example, if you want to buy a pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans, you go to Tibesti, search for the product, find it on my profile, click buy, and then we both get a comission. You get 25 percent and so do I. If I were to buy a product from my own profile I would get 50 percent commission. Pretty cool, and perfect for things you have to buy really hate to spend money on.

I wish I had this in college, I would have bought all my texts books and school supplies from Tibesti, but also that was in early 2000 and such technology was not around. Thank the heavens we are nearing 2010 and technology is finally getting up to speed.

Full disclosure. I work for Tibesti, but I would not have taken a position like this if I thought it was a scam. I shop online, you all shop online, why not make money? Plus, it is also a great way to create a product lists that other people can shop from. Hint hint, if you are getting married or having a baby you can direct friends to your wish lists and they can buy you presents from there. Hmmm, might be cooler than Macy's. Just might be.

I will be posting awesome items and more information about Tibesti. Check it out, join up, make some purchases, and get money back. Add me as a friend, Faye1985 and if you are on twitter add me there too faye1985. Pretty east screen names huh?

www.tibesti.com

1 comment:

gale myles said...

Woo HOO!!!!! Zaman!
oh faybe!