Thursday, February 5, 2009

I turned 24 and someone figured out where a Nazi died!

Shocking news on the front page of the NY Times, they found a particularly horrid Nazi death doctor and he was living in Egypt! Well, they did not find him but, it was figured out that he had been living in Cairo and died here of rectal cancer. Which seems like a fitting disease for a Nazi to die from. Here we all thought all the Nazis were hiding in South America, turns out they were in the Middle East. I suppose if you stopped and thought for a minute hiding in the Middle East would really make more sense.

Odd thing is that this guy converted to Islam, I thought fascists hated religion. Only thing they have in common in Communists right?

In other news I had a great birthday. People actually showed up to hang out with me! Shocking! I feel sort of old, but not really. I do think 24 is the first age after college where is does not really sound like you could still be in college. I have identified myself as a students since the age of 6 it is a little hard to speak about myself in another way. I suppose I will have to find a new way to hyphenate my name. Faye - ?

Any ideas?

No comments: